Skip to main content
What do these different Mobility Opportunity types mean? - Knowledgebase / Erasmus+ opportunities / Erasmus+ funding opportunities and applications - School Education Gateway Support
What do these different Mobility Opportunity types mean?
Last updated: 5 Jul 2021 by Koen
- Job shadowing is for students, recent graduates, teachers and other members of the school staff. It offers participants the chance to work at a host school/organisation abroad, alongside professionals who have specific knowledge about an occupation or career in which the participants may be interested.
- Long-term teaching assignments are suitable for students, recent graduates, and teachers. They offer participants the chance to undertake teaching assignments focused on their area of expertise or interest at a host school/organisation abroad, for a period of 5 months or longer.
- Short-term teaching assignments correspond to a period under 5 months.
- Placement and assistantship for students is aimed at students and recent graduates. This type of opportunity offers participants the chance to undertake a placement or assistantship.
- Teaching/classroom assistant is a position for teachers and other members of the school staff, allowing the participants to undertake a teaching/classroom assistantship.
- Other mobility opportunities contain miscellaneous offers, e.g. observation visits or seminars.
- Date Created
- 2 Feb 2021